Ten Years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash.
Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.
All posts in Saying
Quote of the Day
Most popular Quotations
- If you want to get laid, go to college, but if you want an education, go to the library. – Frank Zappa
- Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. – George Santayana
- A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of. – Ogden Nash
- Money can’t buy love, but it improves your bargaining position. – Christopher Marlowe
- All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. – Pablo Picasso
- There is a kind of happiness and wonder that makes you serious. It is too good to waste on jokes. – C.S. Lewis
- When people ask me if I went to film school I tell them ’no, I went to films.’ – Quentin Tarantino
- I have never started a poem yet whose end I knew. Writing a poem is discovering. – Robert Frost
- The heart of marriage is memories; and if the two of you happen to have the same ones and can savor your…