Courage is fear holding on a minute longer.
Courage is fear holding on a minute longer. – George Patton
August 13, 2012
Quote of the Day
Most popular Quotations
- Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- It takes a great man to be a good listener. – Calvin Coolidge
- It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one. – George Washington
- If you are going to win any battle, you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never…
- A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two…
- After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music. – Aldous Huxley
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all thirty feet tall.…
- All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and…
- It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. – Douglas Adams
- Nature scarcely ever gives us the very best; for that we must have recourse to art. – Baltasar Gracian